Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by amorosini, Feb 5, 2017.

1. amorosini

amorosini Just Hatched

Oct 17, 2016
    I joined a few months ago after we moved to Northern Idaho. Learning alot just reading forums. Getting our first chicks soon, 6 Barred Rock and 6 RIR. I just wish my coop wasn't under 6 feet of snow!

2. whoop whoop

whoop whoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2015
    Rainbow Nation
    Welcome to BYC, RIR are such lovely chickens I hope your snow lifts soon and goodluck

3. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

It sounds as though you'll have a lovely flock and eventually a lot of eggs!

If you haven't already done so, check out the Learning Center for some very helpful articles on getting off on the right foot. And if you'd like to 'meet' other members in your state, you can find them using this link: post #1

Thanks for joining us!

4. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas and welcome to BYC! It's great to have you aboard!

5. sunflour

sunflour Flock Master Premium Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Macon,GA
    [​IMG] So glad you have joined us.

Congrats on your upcoming newbies. I loved the BR's. The mix of BR and RIR will make lovely pics :)

Sorry about the snow, that will make tending a flock difficult in your location.

Good luck with your new adventure.

6. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Hello there, and welcome to the coop! I am so glad you decided to join the flock and I hope you'll make yourself at home here! :frow

~Cuz

7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

8. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under amorosini [​IMG] Welcome!

I will happily take the snow off your hands .. I am melting and making some snow angels right now would be a welcome relief [​IMG]

Best wishes to you and your flock when they arrive .. very exciting!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by