Hello!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LuvnEnglishOrps, Mar 16, 2017.

1. LuvnEnglishOrps

LuvnEnglishOrps Out Of The Brooder

Mar 5, 2017
    Hi everyone. Semi-new to the forums, I've been stalking for a couple months (how did I go this long without knowing this place existed? ?) But recently decided it was time to take the plunge and join. I've raised many breeds and finally narrowed down to English Orps, BLRW and buff bantam brahmas as my "keepers". My Orps and BLRW are both breeder stock, but the rest of my flock have hatchery blood mixed in somewhere in their lines or are straight hatchery stock but for my little back yard flock, they're perfect ♡♡
    I live in WV (not western Virginia, believe it or not, we are a separate state ;) ) I have 2 kids and too many critters to count.
    And just because everyone likes pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TheKindaFarmGal

TheKindaFarmGal Overrun With Chickens

May 4, 2016
    Somewhere in the Universe
    Welcome to BYC!! I'm glad you decided to finally stop lurking and join us. :D

Beautiful birds!! I look forward to seeing you around :)

3. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Hello, and welcome to the forum! I am so glad you decided to join us today, and I hope you will make yourself at home here and enjoy it as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

4. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under LuvnEnglishOrps [​IMG] Welcome!

You might want to also pop in and say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

Yes, we do like pics and yours are adorable! BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

5. LuvnEnglishOrps

Mar 5, 2017
    Thanks y'all :) I can see many many hours in my future spent here. I don't think I've stopped reading in hours. .

6. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

Yep, not only are chickens addictive, BYC is also .. first place I visit every morning [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. LuvnEnglishOrps

Mar 5, 2017
    WAY better than facebook ;)

1 person likes this.
  8. KikisGirls

KikisGirls Be Happy! Read more. Premium Member

Jul 31, 2015
    Houston, TX
    Welcome..
    I've spent DAYS...reading!

have fun!