Hello!!!!

mindzzzchicks

In the Brooder
Apr 24, 2018
So glad I joined! I'm a newbie when it comes to chickens. We just bought our first turkey and hen so I need all the info I can get. I have about 25 chickens, there are about four different breeds in my flock.
I currently have 3 kids living at home but there are 6 between my hubby and I. Yes they were actually all living with us at the same time ! It was crazy but we managed. My youngest is 12 and he loves helping me with the chickens. Thanks in advance for all the help!!!

Glad you joined the Backyard Chickens flock, think you will especially enjoy the "Turkey" forum. They would be the best resource for Turkey specific questions.

G'Day 4.jpg

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

Back
Top Bottom