Hello!

BellePoule

Songster
Apr 26, 2018
Southern Middle Tennessee
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? This is the second time I've had chickens. The first time was when one of my college floormates gave me a chick for Valentine's day. It was supposed to be a hen, but Jean Marie turned out to be the best rooster despite growing up in a dorm.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? If you ask my girlfriend, she'd say 15. That's because she doesn't know about the 4 bantam chicks I have hidden in the office...

(3) What breeds do you have? 2 Welsummers, 2 Cuckoo Morans, 3 Barred Rocks, 2 Silver Laced Wyandottes, 2 Easter Eggers, 2 Cochin Bantams (1 buff, 1 darkish), 1 California Grey, 1 Blue Andalusian, and 4 mystery bantams.

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? Google!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Once upon a time I knitted and read a lot, but now I mostly complain about my back and try to get my one year old to pick things up off the floor for me.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Uhmm... I'm gonna go with other pets. I have an 8 year old Chorkie named Piper. She loves to boss chickens around. It usually doesn't work out well for her.

rooster alarm clock.gif

Greetings BellePoule, Welcome to BYC! :frow
By the way...great rooster story. :gig

:welcome
:yesss: We are glad you joined this flock!
Jump right in and make yourself at home.
Hidden in the office? I love it!
This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

Coop Ideas:
Chicken Coops

BYC has an APP!

Thank you for the video, it will help move up from Lurking to Advanced Lurking!
Luckily, we don't use the office very much and the girlfriend works 24 hour shifts. It's also how I use to sneak yarn in...

Back
Top Bottom