hello!

diorkelley

In the Brooder
Jul 16, 2018
I just joined the BYC group. I've kept chickens for several years now; I had my first flock in San Diego and more recently have had a couple different flocks in Ames, Iowa. We currently have 6 hens: (3) Whiting True Greens and (3) Whiting True Blues. Other breeds I've had include Australorp, Maran (Cuckoo and Golden Copper), Wyandotte, Leghorn, Easter Egger, Olive Egger, Ameracauna, Swedish Flower Hen, Speckled Sussex, Welsummer and Cream Legbar (my favorite so far). I'm a plant biologist and love to cook/bake, can and run.

I just joined the BYC group. I've kept chickens for several years now; I had my first flock in San Diego and more recently have had a couple different flocks in Ames, Iowa. We currently have 6 hens: (3) Whiting True Greens and (3) Whiting True Blues. Other breeds I've had include Australorp, Maran (Cuckoo and Golden Copper), Wyandotte, Leghorn, Easter Egger, Olive Egger, Ameracauna, Swedish Flower Hen, Speckled Sussex, Welsummer and Cream Legbar (my favorite so far). I'm a plant biologist and love to cook/bake, can and run.
hi.gif group welcome.gif

:thumbsup :welcome

Back
Top Bottom