Hello

Jan 7, 2019
Surrey, Uk
Hello everybody! :frow
I'm new here so I thought I'd introduce myself! I own 10 Guinea Pigs, 2 males: Gus and Ozzy and 8 girls: Honey, Bumble, Darcy, Rosanna, Felicity, Faith, Maddie and Toff. And 2 Bunnies: Craig & Tina. I'm currently building a 12x6ft aviary, I'm planning to have quail and possibly a few chickens in it when it's finished. I'm hoping to get some advice and answers to some questions I have. :)

Hello everybody! :frow
I'm new here so I thought I'd introduce myself! I own 10 Guinea Pigs, 2 males: Gus and Ozzy and 8 girls: Honey, Bumble, Darcy, Rosanna, Felicity, Faith, Maddie and Toff. And 2 Bunnies: Craig & Tina. I'm currently building a 12x6ft aviary, I'm planning to have quail and possibly a few chickens in it when it's finished. I'm hoping to get some advice and answers to some questions I have. :)
Welcome to BYC my friend!
We hope you find this website engaging and a useful education community of helpers to support you in any issues you may have with poultry or just even to cheer you up :highfive:

We love meeting new people here and making each other happy. Enjoy your time at BYC and we hope you gain as much experience as possible from us.
:welcome
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all of the information you need to know about poultry. There is always space for members on the BYC roost! :highfive: Are you doing a breeding program with your Guinea pigs? What chicken breeds are you planning on adding to your new flock?

Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Back
Top Bottom