Hello!

Flyger11

In the Brooder
Jan 23, 2021
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

I got my first 5 chicks last

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
1 šŸ˜¢

(3) What breeds do you have?

I had 2 speckled Sussex, 2 Plymouth Rock and 1 blue Wyandotte. My blue is my only one left.
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
All their personality.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Gardening
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I have an almost 3 year old and Iā€™m currently 7 months pregnant with our second. We have a yellow lab who gets along great with the chickens and two indoor cats. Iā€™m a nurse and my hubs is a CPA

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
Many google searches looking for answers. I finally joined after a bobcat killed all but 1 of my girls.

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.
So sorry for your loss! Will you get her some company or re-home her and start over?
I will get her some company when she is fully healed. She has about a dozen stiches at the moment. I did buy a lifesize plush to keep her company at the moment and I put a mirror in the kennel for her. I know itā€™s horrible for them to be by themselves but she has a long recovery to get through before getting a new friend

Back
Top Bottom