Hello

user658710

In the Brooder
Jan 29, 2023
Hey everybody, I'm new here. Just wading my way through all this new info and trying to find some good hen house plans for 30 Rhode Island Reds. I'll be throwing something up as soon as I have some time off. I raise New Zealand White Rabbits in South Arkansas.
Glad to be here. Already learned quite a bit from Y'all.

Welcome to BYC, glad you're enjoying it already! If you want more help with a coop design, you can visit the articles section of the forum, and look at the category chicken coops. For more information you can visit the learning center and then click on the subcategory named housing and feeding your chickens. For more questions you can make a thread about it, lots of members will give you great information! :welcome

Welcome to BYC, glad you're enjoying it already! If you want more help with a coop design, you can visit the articles section of the forum, and look at the category chicken coops. For more information you can visit the learning center and then click on the subcategory named housing and feeding your chickens. For more questions you can make a thread about it, lots of members will give you great information! :welcome
Good to know and thank You friend.

Hey everybody, I'm new here. Just wading my way through all this new info and trying to find some good hen house plans for 30 Rhode Island Reds. I'll be throwing something up as soon as I have some time off. I raise New Zealand White Rabbits in South Arkansas.
Glad to be here. Already learned quite a bit from Y'all.
Welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom