Hello

jlindkny101

Hatching
Jan 30, 2023
Hi everyone! I always come here to read about some of your past questions and decided to join myself, finally! I've been raising ducks for two years now and I absolutely LOVE them. I also incubate chicken eggs for my sister-in-law when she needs me to.

I started off with two rouens, hatched an Indian runner, bought 3 pekins, and adopted a blonde mallard and another rouen from a friend who found she couldn't raise her two. Then my rouens had 4 babies (that I incubated) added to the bunch. 😵‍💫 what a learning experience that was! All different ages and groups. They didn't accept each other as well as I'd hoped. Now, we are incubating 9 more and hoping for more females this time.

This is a picture of our alpha drake, Gonzo. He's the best! He comes when I call him, protects his hens, and is just an all around amazing duck! Him and my Georgia girl were my first babies from two years ago. Sadly, someone ran her over last Sunday 😭😭😭 things haven't been the same around our duck farm without her.

Hi everyone! I always come here to read about some of your past questions and decided to join myself, finally! I've been raising ducks for two years now and I absolutely LOVE them. I also incubate chicken eggs for my sister-in-law when she needs me to.

I started off with two rouens, hatched an Indian runner, bought 3 pekins, and adopted a blonde mallard and another rouen from a friend who found she couldn't raise her two. Then my rouens had 4 babies (that I incubated) added to the bunch. 😵‍💫 what a learning experience that was! All different ages and groups. They didn't accept each other as well as I'd hoped. Now, we are incubating 9 more and hoping for more females this time.

This is a picture of our alpha drake, Gonzo. He's the best! He comes when I call him, protects his hens, and is just an all around amazing duck! Him and my Georgia girl were my first babies from two years ago. Sadly, someone ran her over last Sunday 😭😭😭 things haven't been the same around our duck farm without her.
Welcome to BYC!! Sorry about your duck.. :(

Back
Top Bottom