Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by sarahmonster, Feb 1, 2013.

1. sarahmonster

sarahmonster New Egg

Feb 1, 2013
    My name is Sarah. :)

I recently decided I would like to have some backyard chickens and I want to get as much information as possible so that I can love and care for them the absolute best and right way! This was the first site to popped up and I'm already hooked. Getting ready to head to the other areas to start my learning, just wanted to Introduce myself first.

See you around. :)

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Sarah, and [​IMG]! Great to have you here! You have already made the first great step - signing up to BYC!! It is a wealth of information and accumulated knowledge. My bit of advice would be to check out the Learning Center - see link below. It will get you off to a fast start. Then, just peruse the forums, do searches on the BYC search bar, and ask questions. Thousands of folks ready and willing to assist you. Good luck and have fun on your journey!!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/

3. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Hello and welcome to BYC [​IMG] Enjoy your chicken adventure and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. We're here to help!

4. Dnetschke

Dnetschke Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2012
    Berthoud, CO
    [​IMG] From Colorado!

5. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Sarah, welcome to BYC. You have come to the right place for the information that you seek. Good luck with your plans.

6. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by