Hello!

BlueMoonFarm

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 18, 2013
Solon, IA
Hello, BYC! I have been reading this site for a long time and am finally taking the plunge to join in. I placed my order for chicks today, so this seemed like a good time to climb aboard. I look forward to learning from the many experts here as I embark on the chicken journey!

welcome-byc.gif
Is that your corgi?

Thanks for the welcome! Drumstick Diva, yes, that's my corgi Roxie. We have another corgi, Rudy, and 2 horses and 6 cats.
smile.png

Hello BlueMoonFarm! I am new to BYC as well but like you have visit the site quite often to read up on chicks. I live in a small town and hope to one day have a few acres to raise chickens, milk goats, bees and a garden. I managed broiler houses for four years when I lived in Georgia and have had chickens at home on and off my entire life. We recently purchase eight biddies and I have three more that will be in at the feed store the first week of April. My husband and I have looked at the different coop plans trying to decide on the one we will have for our flock. In addition to our biddies we also have two dogs and several cats. I look forward to many rewarding hours on BYC. :)

Back
Top Bottom