1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by yoyoyouya, Jul 26, 2014.

1. yoyoyouya

yoyoyouya In the Brooder

Jul 23, 2014
    hey I'm Cassidy so so so glad i joined cause it seems so friendly here I am going to be raising quails and chickens for a buisness and I need help finding ideas thanks [​IMG]

2. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Bird is the Word Staff Member Premium Member 7 Years

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    Hello there and welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

So glad you could join our community! I have never done such a thing, so I can't give you much help. But you might stop by this thread for some help and tips from other members....https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...s-my-game-plan-critiques-advice-encouragement

You might also ask this question in our Chicken Breeders and Hatchery section as well....https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/16/chicken-breeders-hatcheries

Good luck with this big undertaking and welcome to our flock!

3. yoyoyouya

yoyoyouya In the Brooder

Jul 23, 2014
    thanks I will go there next well both of them I'm only nine so I'm not as expierienced I'm sure that it has [​IMG]lots of ideas

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  4. Mountain Peeps

Mountain Peeps Change is inevitable, like the seasons Premium Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Colorado
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

CUTE AVATAR!!

Two Crows has given you great advice.

5. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 Free Ranging Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
    Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC!

6. petrel

petrel Chats with Chickens

Welcome and Good Luck!

7. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Crowing

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    Welcome to BYC, Cassidy! Glad you decided to join our flock. Just post any questions you may have and we'll do our best to answer them. We are here to help in any way we can. I'm a chicken person and don't know a lot about quail (never had any), but they sure are cute little birds. If you have any questions about quail, just post in our quail section at https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/48/quail, and I'm sure you'll get lots of replies. Good luck in getting your business established.

8. yoyoyouya

yoyoyouya In the Brooder

Jul 23, 2014
    oh they are adoreable they're bobwhite quails search bobwhite quails on google and click images[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
  9. Alright Cassidy, [​IMG] so are you finding all the information you need ....

10. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member 8 Years

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    It's good to start out small - to make sure this is the path you want to pursue. Would you be selling chicks/eggs or both? Wish you much success - welcome to BYC

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: