1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Joey12, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Joey12

Joey12 Chirping

Jul 29, 2014
    Hi! New here. I have a four acre farm 4 goats 21 chickens 5 geese and 5 ducks.

2. Frindizzle

Frindizzle Guitar Girl <3 Premium Member

Hello and….

[​IMG] from Washington! BYC is the best fowl website you can find.[​IMG] I hope you feel glad you signed up! In our flock we have great people and it is always great to have a new member:) In our flock, we have no pecking order!

[​IMG]

By the way, not saying that you will do anything bad, but no fowl play[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. silver1polish

silver1polish Songster

Jun 18, 2014
    Sadened...
    [​IMG][​IMG] i'm a newe to but welcome to backyard chickens what a farm you've got love it [​IMG] have fun posting on BYC!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. petrel

petrel Chats with Chickens

Awesome farm! I'm very envious of your geese and ducks. Welcome to BYC.

1 person likes this.
  5. Mountain Peeps

Mountain Peeps Change is inevitable, like the seasons Premium Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Colorado
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Enjoy your flock and welcome to our's![​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Bird is the Word Staff Member Premium Member 7 Years

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    Hello there and welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

So glad you could join our community!

1 person likes this.
  7. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Crowing

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. Sounds like you have a very nice farm. We used to have some Nubian goats and my son-in-law wants to start raising goats, so I am willing to help him in any way I can. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about geese and ducks (although I've had a few ducks), but I have to admit that ducklings are the ultimate in cute. If you have any questions about geese or ducks, feel free to post them on our geese and duck sections at https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/47/geese and https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/42/ducks, and our experts there can probably answer your questions. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

1 person likes this.
  8. Joey12

Joey12 Chirping

Jul 29, 2014
    Ameraucana's, Buff Orpington's, Frizzle's, Silkies, Dark Cornish, Cream Legbar.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  9. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Crowing

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    You have a nice mixed flock. We have Buff Orpingtons and Ameraucanas (actually ours are Easter Eggers as true Ameraucanas lay only blue eggs) in our flock. I like the beautiful golden feathers and friendly, gentle temperament of the Orpingtons and the Easter Eggers are my granddaughter's favorites. She loves the different colored eggs they lay. Good luck with your flock.

1 person likes this.
  10. Frindizzle

Frindizzle Guitar Girl <3 Premium Member

It looks like his thing was edited:)

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: