Hello

wombleydoo

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 20, 2014
Hi!

My name is Cathy and I live in Brisbane, Australia. We have a few chooks (as we call them in Australia. The rest of the world calls them chickens
wink.png
) and we have 3 quail. My 13yo son is very keen to give breeding quails a go. I just posted a question on another board asking about the sex of the 3 we have. We were given them and told there were 2 females and 1 male. I posted photos.

Anyway... we will be keen on reading up on quail breeding. He's keen to try incubating chickens as well. If only he got this excited about school assignments

Cathy

G'day, and welcome to BYC, Cathy. Glad you decided to join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chooks do you have?

G'day - welcome to Backyard chickens. In some schools they hatch eggs in the classroom - your son would probably like that. I know I would have but, they didn't do such things when I was in school. If you go to "Other Backyard Poultry" forum you will find threads about quail. I'm sure the quail people could answer your questions. Ah, we also have an aussie thread "Australia, six states and one funny little island."

Back
Top Bottom