Hello!!

jl9148927

Hatching
Mar 5, 2015
Hey everyone. My name is Jessica. I am 21 years old and brand new into the world of chicken owners. I am on here to help me learn what I will need to know to raise healthy chickens.

Welcome to BYC, Jessica!

I'm glad you decided to join us! Good luck to you in your future chicken adventure!
D.gif

Welcome, Jessica!
welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined our community.

I would definitely take a look at the Learning Center for some good articles for beginner chicken raisers. If you have a question and can't find an answer, just ask! We'll be happy to help in any way we can.
smile.png

Do you have any chickens yet, or are you just thinking about getting some?

Last edited:
Welcome, Jessica!
welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined our community.

I would definitely take a look at the Learning Center for some good articles for beginner chicken raisers. If you have a question and can't find an answer, just ask! We'll be happy to help in any way we can.
smile.png

Do you have any chickens yet, or are you just thinking about getting some?
Thank you!
I have looked at the learning center and learned quite a bit of very good, useful information!
I got chicks from Orschlens this week, which is why I am on here. I have been having a few issues and not sure why :/

welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined our "flock!"

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been having.
hugs.gif
We'll be happy to help in any way we can.

:welcome  I'm glad you joined our "flock!"

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been having. :hugs We'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Thanks to the amazing members on this site, my little babies are doing great now!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom