Hello

hogcreekranch

Hatching
6 Years
Nov 13, 2013
Hi, I have signed up for this site awhile ago but never posted before. My name is Phil and I own Hog Creek Ranch in TN. We raise many varieties of English Orpingtons (BBS, BBS Frizzled, BBS Cuckoo, Chocolate, Chocolate Cuckoo, Chocolate Spangled, Black Spangled, Blue Spangled, Partridge, Blue Partridge, Red, Buff, Jubilee, Crele, Blue Crele, and probably others that I am not thinking of right now) Leghorns (Buff, Mille Fleur, Silver, Isabel), Rhodebars, and Ayam Cemani.

My goodness you have a lot of very interesting breeds/varieties. I couldn't remember all those names even if I had a teleprompter. Glad you joined the BYC flock
D.gif

Welcome to BYC, Phil. Glad you decided join our flock. I love Orpingtons. I've raised them for years (along with dozens of other breeds), and they are beautiful, hardy, friendly and gentle (my children and granddaughter made lap pets of them), and good layers of large, brown eggs. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with Hog Creek Ranch.

Thanks Michael. Orpingtons are definitely my personal favorite. I have had them for a few years now and enjoy their great temperaments and the endless varieties.

Back
Top Bottom