HELLP CHICKEN STOP LAYING EGG PROBLEM

I love chickens0U0

In the Brooder
Sep 4, 2022
She is called Jessica my favorite hen she's been laying the first time and she laid 4 eggs (dunno why the first time) and the next day she laid another one then yesterday and today no egg in her nest I've been giving her calciums vita and she is a happy hen taking dust baths ... Sign of happy hen bruh (cause I know stress CAN be de reason) but no sign of stress or anything is there anyproblem ?😭😭😭

She is called Jessica my favorite hen she's been laying the first time and she laid 4 eggs (dunno why the first time) and the next day she laid another one then yesterday and today no egg in her nest I've been giving her calciums vita and she is a happy hen taking dust baths ... Sign of happy hen bruh (cause I know stress CAN be de reason) but no sign of stress or anything is there anyproblem ?😭😭😭
New Layers tend to be inconsistent. The just need to work out a few kinks in their system.

She is called Jessica my favorite hen she's been laying the first time and she laid 4 eggs (dunno why the first time) and the next day she laid another one then yesterday and today no egg in her nest I've been giving her calciums vita and she is a happy hen taking dust baths ... Sign of happy hen bruh (cause I know stress CAN be de reason) but no sign of stress or anything is there anyproblem ?😭
And why did she laid 4 eggs the first time?😭😭😭
all on the same day?

Back
Top Bottom