Help! 😭

Buttercup725

Songster
Jan 6, 2023
Deltona, FL
I feel like a new mom all over again constantly worrying about my ducklings 😭 Dill has been panting so I turned down the heat on the heat lamp. I read that panting could be associated with heat or illness. Dill has been fine otherwise-eating, pooping, vocal, and energetic. He/she is currently laying on my chest and I was debating on letting him hang out in the shower to let him have some lukewarm water in hopes of cooling down if that’s what it is. I posted a link to a video and hope it works since this is my first time posting a video. Any tips, advice, kind words is appreciated! I’m so worried!

Little ones can be odd at times. If it's a temperature issue, I'd let him rest in the brooder with a heat source so that he can regulate his temp on his own. I'm sure there are more knowledgeable duck people tha me that will add their expertise. Sending prayers from our pair!
20221123_114148.jpg

Little ones can be odd at times. If it's a temperature issue, I'd let him rest in the brooder with a heat source so that he can regulate his temp on his own. I'm sure there are more knowledgeable duck people tha me that will add their expertise. Sending prayers from our pair!View attachment 3386512

Thank you! 💞

I put him in lukewarm water and let him roam around and he seems to be doing better.

Back
Top Bottom