Help! 1 Week Silkie Front Flips + Wobbly Head

IdahoChicknAddictn

In the Brooder
Apr 29, 2020
Hi there! Im a new mom and my silkie is acting like she's itching her belly but ends up wobbling around and flipping, sometimes landing on her back. Her head almost seems like she can't stabilize.. Let me know if you have any information and what I can do. Trying to figure out how to attach video? Thank you in advance for any help!

Videos have to be uploaded to Vimeo or YouTube. It sounds like wry neck or neurological issues. Vitamins including thiamine and vitamin E, which are found in some chick vitamins, such as Poultry Cell and NutriDrench, may be helpful.

Videos have to be uploaded to Vimeo or YouTube. It sounds like wry neck or neurological issues. Vitamins including thiamine and vitamin E, which are found in some chick vitamins, such as Poultry Cell and NutriDrench, may be helpful.
I did NutriDrench this morning but I think we were too late, she passed this afternoon. It was definitely alarming to see at first but ended up being a good learning lesson. Thank you so much for your reply!

Back
Top Bottom