HELP 2 Dogs missing Near Dansville Ny

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Fluffypuffy587, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Fluffypuffy587

Fluffypuffy587 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 31, 2012
    My 2 dogs are missing. They have been gone since tuesday afternoon. I live 10 miles away from Dansville. Livingston area

The are both male lab-husky mix and are 1 1/2 years old. They are yellow/blonde. They are medium sized dogs about 35 pounds. These 2 are litter mates so they dont stray to far from each other.. One has more of of the husky (white) markings. One has a orange collar and the other has a small black collar. They have rabbies vaccines and lisence. They are both very friendly. But they tend to stay away from people they dont know. They are extremely shy dogs.

Their names are Marley and Forest...

If anyone sees them please message me. As I miss them and want them home..

2. americana-lover

americana-lover Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2012
    Michigan
    I'm so sorry! I hope you find your dogs asap!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Fluffypuffy587

Oct 31, 2012
    They ran away tuesday afternoon. I got a phone call this morning from a woman telling me about her coming home from work Tuesday night. She said she saw 2 blonde dogs run right across the road in front of her. Thats south dansville. right near the road that goes to nunda. If anyone sees them please let me know. They are probably very hungry and scared.

4. Chickenfan4life

Chickenfan4life Overrun With Chickens

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    My heart goes out to you. Not only must this be a very stressful time, but a very scary one as well.

I will pray that your dogs show up. I'm sorry, but that's the best thing I can do, as I live nowhere near you. I hope they turn up soon!

5. Fluffypuffy587

Oct 31, 2012
    I am hopeing they come home. Although hope of them returing is starting to dim. As the last time they were seen it was 20 miles from our house and that was 5 hours after first running off.
    all I can do now is sit by the phone and hope someone sees them.. So please if anyone sees them please tell me...

6. Kaitie09

Kaitie09 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2009
    South Central, PA
    I'm sorry I'm not closer. Call all of the shelters and vets office, along with (sorry to say) whoever picks up hit animals off the road.

Just found your CL post. One thing I wanted to add is make sure it is in the Lost&Found instead of Pets section. L&F get less posts per day so there is a better chance someone will not just skip over the post.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  7. Fluffypuffy587

Oct 31, 2012
    Its Friday and they are still lost. Ive called the dog warden and sheriff to help with the search. Everyone in Dansville have been so kind to help us find them.

They got lost tuesday afternoon. They managed to get over the fence and run into the woods behind my house. What they thought would just be something fun to do is now them trying to figure out how to get home. I am sure they are cold, hungry and scared. So if anyone knows anything please message me.

I also started a facebook page in hope that would widen my chances.

http://www.facebook.com/findmarley.forest

These 2 are very friendly dogs. But are shy around people they do not know.
    Blonde/yellow Lab-Husky mix. They are about 40 pounds. 1 dog is a little bit smaller and is all yellow/blonde. He has a fluffy tale and looks a bit more like a lab ..has a small black collar and goes by the name 'Marley'. The other boy has a curly tail and has the (white) husky markings and he is also yellow/blonde..His collar is big and orange and goes by the name 'Forest'.
    These two are litter mates and wouldnt be to far from eachother.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by