Help! 3 Serama Roosters FREE for pick up in St. Louis

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by zyklonbetty, Mar 20, 2012.

1. zyklonbetty

zyklonbetty Out Of The Brooder

Jul 10, 2011
    St Louis
    PLEASE HELP. I am looking to re-home three adult Serama cockerels. They have lived together for nearly the last year and 2 of them recently started to fight so are being housed separate. They are both great with their hens and other roos, they only seem to hate each other so I would prefer them not go to the same place unless housed separate or lots of space.
    The other is my absolute favorite too but my husband say no more roosters- I am heartbroken.
    I need a forever home for these boys please.
    They are all just about a pound or less last I checked, the orange roo is a registered class B. you can see the size in relation to that plate.. THESE GUYS ARE PETS not raised/trained as show birds. I did get two from Jerry, and the other is his offspring so they are great birds, I just never trained them and just love them as pets. They are both really sweet guys once they are used to you. About (2x) 1 1/2 and one about 9 months old. They have been indoors all winter and are just now starting outside. If you are not familiar with the Serama, PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH- these birds have not been acclimated to be outside all winter- I spoil them in the garage during the cold months.

In the pictures they are the orange/red, white speckled one with the red/orange neck and head and the black white peppered top with the large comb. Great boys...
    Thanks!

can not upload pics, email/message  me and I will send you some:) sorry
    I
    I will consider shipping but buyer to pay actual shipping charges plus box cost. Not looking to make money- just can't spend it.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by