HELP- 6 Buckeyes, 2 Santa Clair's & 1 Jersey Giant in Ashtabula, Ohio - NEED A NEW HOME -ASAP

rondav

In the Brooder
5 Years
Aug 18, 2014
Ashtabula, Ohio
[/SIZE
HELP, I have to find a home for my 3-1/2 yr old healthy chickens, FAST. I'm sick & can't feed them!
I bought them from breader, Cliff Calhoun, at 2 days old.
8 laying hens (5 Buckeye, 2 Santa Clair & 1 Jersey Giant) & 1 Rooster (Buckeye) who guards his girls.
I've been Ill & my immune system is trashed. I get a horrid rash if I'm near them!
Their care taker HAD TO MOVE 2/3/16!!
My babies need a loving Forever home.
I live in Saybrook (Ashtabula), OH, a mile from corner of Rt.90 & Rt.45.
Because of the urgency I'll give my machine ph#, leave a message if I'm outside 440-275-1275. My son is visiting tomorrow! HOPEFULLY he will add refills!

I think it is reasonable that I provide half the transportation but I only own a car and have no cages.
Well, God Bless you for your kind offer!
I bought them as babies from a breeder his name is Cliff Calhoun, but he moved to Florida last year .
He raised them for local 4H kids.
You just gave me an idea. I could contact 4H through the Ag Center and find someone closer, maybe?

I think it is reasonable that I provide half the transportation but I only own a car and have no cages.
Well, God Bless you for your kind offer!
I bought them as babies from a breeder his name is Cliff Calhoun, but he moved to Florida last year .
He raised them for local 4H kids.
You just gave me an idea. I could contact 4H through the Ag Center and find someone closer, maybe?

ironic you say that i only have a car as well and i was going to be using boxes

Back
Top Bottom