HELP-Anyone know what these chicks will look like grown up??

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by daniellenoel, May 5, 2009.

1. daniellenoel

daniellenoel Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    Vail Colorado
    This is my first time hatching chicks and would love to know what they will look like when they are bigger. If anyone has a picture or two of some that would help. Please look at the pictures attached to help. The eggs were green and brown when we got them.
    Thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rachiegirl

rachiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    Beaver Co. PA
    I would imagine that the ones from the green eggs would be EE. They can run the gamut as far as colors go! Someone else may have a better idea, but they can change so much it's surprising! They are adorable though, good luck with them! [​IMG]

3. farmerlor

farmerlor Chillin' With My Peeps

Well, I can't really see a whole lot in the pic but it looks like you have some Rhode Island Reds and some Easter Eggers? Can't tell if that little blondie one is a Buff Orp or and Easter Egger but if it's got little chubby cheek tufting it's going to look just like my avatar.

4. sunnibunny99

sunnibunny99 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2009
    East Texas! :)
    I see a few Amaraucaunas [​IMG]! The green-egged ones are Ameraucaunas but i dont know about the brown. [​IMG]

The Amaraucaunas are the ones that have the stripe across their back and will most likely look like this: (I found this on BYCs "Breeds" page)

Link:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/breeds/ameraucanas.html

I have some ameraucaunas myself and their great [​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by