HELP!!! Baby bunny!!!

WhiteMountainsRanch

Crowing
9 Years
Jun 19, 2010
San Diego, CA
Today has been the first day it hasn't rained in a while so I was able to go check on my litter of baby buns and I noticed that one of my baby rabbits is sick and has a really runny nose what do I do!?!?!?!?! Help!!! PLEASE!!!

don't know, never had a rabbit. there is a section to discuss other farm animals, may be a good place to look. Can you bring him into a warmer place for a few days until he gets better?

I would suggest wrapping it in a towel/ blanket in the house, and keeping it as warm as possible. You could also call the vet and explain the problem. They might be able to advise you over the phone. I've never had baby bunnies before, but I had one that I got a few months old, and lived for six years... she died in October.
Also, where do you live? in a cold area? maybe keeping them outside isnt the best idea..

Cari - look up info on the San Diego House Rabbit Society's website - I have had rabbits and a runny nose should be addressed quickly.....antibiotics may be the only solution. Looking forward to seeing you on the 22nd.

Kate

Back
Top Bottom