1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Help Black Java Eggs Wanted...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jus1jack, Sep 5, 2009.

1. jus1jack

jus1jack Critically Endangered

Mar 30, 2009
    Orlando
    Where can I get Java eggs?
    I'm Looking for some Black Java eggs. I ordered 2 doz from Danny at Superior Farms http://www.superiorfarms.net/PoultryPg1.html but they will not be ready to ship untill sometime in Feb. 2010

2. Faverolle

Faverolle Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Quote:I have a four or five people in line right now on a wait list but I should have some available next month or so. I have black, mottled, white, and auburn. Garfield does not generally sell or provide any javas anymore. The eggs are brought to the museum of science and hatched there. The birds that are non standard are sometimes offered from the museum but they also have a long wait list.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  3. Faverolle

Feb 12, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Black java hatching this past week
    [​IMG]

4. jus1jack

Mar 30, 2009
    Orlando
    Wow I've heard of Auburn Javas but have never seen one! Could you post a pic or two?
    I just talked to a guy yesterday at Garfield they seem to be having some anomallies going on with their Java stock and are not selling eggs at this time. If you sell the Auburn eggs please
    put me on the list.
    thanks

5. jus1jack

Mar 30, 2009
    Orlando
    Still looking anyone else?

6. Faverolle

Feb 12, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Here is a pic of an auburn chick and a white.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  7. Faverolle

Feb 12, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Quote:There are only around half a dozen of us with auburns. I won't have any auburn birds for sale for quite a while. I only have 2 cockerels and 2 pullets that are just reaching breeding age.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by