HELP! Can you identify my new babys please?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by stonerose69, May 14, 2011.

1. stonerose69

stonerose69 Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2011
    Good afternoon!! I picked up 2 new little fluffy bundles today. Can anyone tell me what they are?? long shot but any idea's on Pullet or Roo?? They both have a liitle fluff on thier legs and feet. One has black legs and comb and the other the usual colour. Thanks for looking guys x x

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chick Number 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. stellacat

stellacat Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2011
    Don't know on chick one, but the second looks like a silkie cross. Oh yeah, and [​IMG].

Last edited: May 14, 2011
  3. fshinggrl

fshinggrl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    the edge of insanity
    I have one exactly like your first one and people say she is an Easter Egger due to the green feet. Here is a picture.
    [​IMG]
    Your second bird, I do not know.. perhaps silkie mix? I see dark skin. I really have no clue.

4. stonerose69

May 2, 2011
    The guy i got them from said he thinks the black and white chicks in the bucket came from Blue eggs and he thought the parents were Bantams. I love the excitment of waiting to see what they will look like then curiosity gets the better of me lol [​IMG]

5. stonerose69

May 2, 2011
    Just had a close look at chick number 2 and it has 5 toes!! Does that help to Id it???? [​IMG]

6. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    Quote:Yes that does help ID it. Silkies have 5 toes when usually most breeds have 4. Chick number 2 also has black skin like silkies. Chick number 2 is definitaly a silkie cross.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by