1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Help! Can't find anymore Pulp paper Quail Cartons ONLINE

Discussion in 'Quail' started by Jenlyn9483, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    I have been ordering from a distributor on EBAY, now there are none to be found anywhere. Where do you get your 30ct paper Quail egg cartons? Running low need to order more soon.

2. Whitehouse Quail

Whitehouse Quail Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2009
    Michigan
    Uh oh, I am needing some more, too! :\\

Well, here is what I have used before: Chukar Egg Trays I use these for bobwhite and Coturnix eggs, as they don't fit in the pulp quail cartons. The quail size only fits button eggs, unfortunately.

I also use GQF 10-count (plastic) cartons, and those work very nicely for local eggs for eating and things of that nature.

Hope this helps!

3. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    eggcartons.com

4. JJMR794

JJMR794 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    Jen I Get Them From Ebay Seller "ovarkaviary" Maybe Send Him An Email Thru Ebay And Ask?

5. Whitehouse Quail

Whitehouse Quail Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2009
    Michigan
    Quote:Do they have the cartons there? I only saw flats and plastic...

6. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:They have the 30-ct. cartons? All I can ever find are plastic cartons and flats.

ETA: [​IMG] I didn't even see whitehouse's post above this until after I posted [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  7. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    Quote:They have the 30-ct. cartons? All I can ever find are plastic cartons and flats.

ETA: [​IMG] I didn't even see whitehouse's post above this until after I posted [​IMG]

THey have the flats. The 30 ct. cartons are not there. I have bad luck with them anyways.

8. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Oh, the OP was asking about the cartons. There are much cheaper places to get the flats [​IMG]

9. Mek

Mek Chillin' With My Peeps

10. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    Quote:JJ this is where I always get them too but couldnt find any for sale. i will email as you suggested. Thanks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by