Help controlling humidity alarm or humidity

TexasHeifer

In the Brooder
5 Years
May 4, 2014
Texas
Can anyone please help me figure out how to set the alarm on this incubator so that it goes off at a certain high temperature and a certain low temperature instead of every percent change? It was given to me and it came with no instructions what so ever. I've tried looking online and can't find any other instruction. I currently have the humidity set at 55% for 2 day old eggs. The humidity drops to 54% every now and then, but no lower or higher, Every time the alarm goes off without mercy and I'm stuck with pressing random buttons to make it stop. If nothing else at least how to control the humidity? If I add any more water to the channels the humidity skyrockets to 58%.

Sorry but I havnt seen this incubator before so not much help. But what I would I do is lower the humidity 55% seems too high for incubation. If it's too high the eggs will not lose enough moisture and the air cell will not grow large enough for the chick to pip into. I've found 45% optimum for incubation and 65% great for lockdown. Good luck

I have just been looking on Brinsea website they have been doing some reviews of other incubators. They have your model titled P andT poultry not sure if that helps you in anyway. But I think that's where they purchased it.
This you tube link is the same as your incubator display screen I think. It's hard to know when they are not branded.

Last edited:
I have just been looking on Brinsea website they have been doing some reviews of other incubators. They have your model titled P andT poultry not sure if that helps you in anyway. But I think that's where they purchased it.
This you tube link is the same as your incubator display screen I think. It's hard to know when they are not branded.
Thank you for the video! It helped me lower the humidity! I have my temp set at about 100.5.

Back
Top Bottom