help! dog problem

Chicken-

Chirping
Apr 6, 2016
so as it turns out i have a major problem with some stray dogs, they really are a nuisance. i own a small flock of birds about tn hens some bantams and four guinea fowl, this morning as i went out i unfortunately found five dead hens. although as upset as i was this isn't the first time. even before this i made a large reinforced aviary for all the birds with some twenty chickens and they ripped right through that and killed everything after that they killed about ten guinea fowl and also one of my dearest cats Oreo he was a Persian. now after this morning i had one of these strays charge at me while i was giving the dog a walk,so supposedly the last straw. because my dog does spend time outside and hes a Maltese so of no use, i would be open to any opinions on the matter at hand.

p.s no shelters around here

so as it turns out i have a major problem with some stray dogs, they really are a nuisance. i own a small flock of birds about tn hens some bantams and four guinea fowl, this morning as i went out i unfortunately found five dead hens. although as upset as i was this isn't the first time. even before this i made a large reinforced aviary for all the birds with some twenty chickens and they ripped right through that and killed everything after that they killed about ten guinea fowl and also one of my dearest cats Oreo he was a Persian. now after this morning i had one of these strays charge at me while i was giving the dog a walk,so supposedly the last straw. because my dog does spend time outside and hes a Maltese so of no use, i would be open to any opinions on the matter at hand.

I think you are allowed to shoot dogs that come onto your property and kill your livestock.

I live in the country and told all my neighbors keep your dogs home or I will eliminate them if found near my birds first time I shoot near them if they don't get the message next time I hit them. I don't play, too much invested in my birds. My dogs are in a fence.Give the owner 1 written chance with conciquenses if not kept home.

Back
Top Bottom