Can anyone tell me what I should do for a duck that has been stung by yellow jackets? I am not sure how many times he was stung. I was stung once before realizing that I was on top of a nest. Stevie, the little darling, was sticking close to me waiting for another worm or other goody. He was sandwiched in a tight spot so I couldn't see him and how many stings he may have gotten stung. He went to the spring and has been preening and is now foraging in the spring and headed to pick blueberries off the low branches. One eye is staying closed more than the other. He doesn't seem to be too phased by the incident but I just want to know of there is anything that I should do to ward off a bad reaction or for future stings.