Help! Duckling suddenly sick and in pain!

Success!! It was indeed a blockage. Turns out Limoncello got into a few cigarette butts that a visitor left on the ground unbenownst to me. :( I always try to pick up what I can see, but I can't always see everything. Warmed Limon up and offered vitamins and a probiotic/electrolyte mix as well as a tisch of veggie oil. I found some huge cottony poops this morning and a happy, hungry duck! You all are amazing!

IMG_20180914_134809554~3.jpg
:wootGreat news!! Now we need some pics of your littles including the stinker who ate cigarette butts. lol
Im definitely having a celebratory photo sesh today after errands and chores!!! Limon is very grateful and snuggly this morning. What a snuggle butt. Gets to go outside and play with everyone else again today!

Success!! It was indeed a blockage. Turns out Limoncello got into a few cigarette butts that a visitor left on the ground unbenownst to me. :( I always try to pick up what I can see, but I can't always see everything. Warmed Limon up and offered vitamins and a probiotic/electrolyte mix as well as a tisch of veggie oil. I found some huge cottony poops this morning and a happy, hungry duck! You all are amazing!
You and Limon made my day! SUCCESS!!!

Back
Top Bottom