We picked up eggs at a hatchery Thursday that were already several days old and were supposed to take delivery of some Barney eggs yesterday and put them in Lock Down today. The incubator is ready ,.. but the seller of the Barney eggs had a death in the family and her grandfather went into ICU and mow my eggs wont be here until Monday or even Tuesday. Is it best to put in the eggs I have that were laid a week ago and add the Barnies when they get here or hold off and put them all in at once. I've never staggered a hatch before and only have one bator. Not sure I want to try,.. How long are those first batch of eggs good for before they begin to lose fertility? edited for spelling,.. note to self-always were glasses when posting!