Help for a marriage simulation please..

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Moochie, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Moochie

Moochie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2010
    North Edwards
    Google did not help apparently. What is the pay/salary for a job like an avian vet or a farm vet? By farm vet I mean herd animals I guess, or hooved, I'm not quite familiar with this stuff.
    I need to know because I need to pick a wedding dress (not buying one for real though) and I do not want to pick something that is out of my price range, whatever my price range is.
    My dad will help me with everything else about my gross/net pay, he's kind of a pro at that stuff, so I just need to know the income.
    Avian vet or hooved animal vet.
    Thank you for any replies because Google wouldn't link me to a chart or atleast a website that showed common income pay for vets. [​IMG]

2. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  3. Moochie

Moochie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2010
    North Edwards
    Ooh I see! Thank you!
    Is that good? I needa know what's too expensive for a wedding dress! [​IMG] My pretend fiance says that is about 7k per month. Good? Bad?

4. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida
    Quote:You should be able to buy a nice dress with your income. Pick a husband with an equal income and you can buy a very very very nice dress. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:You should be able to buy a nice dress with your income. Pick a husband with an equal income and you can buy a very very very nice dress. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Squishy

Squishy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Florida
    Can you buy me my fantasy $24,500 gown while you're shopping please? Thanks.

PS - If you get to play pretend, you might as well go to Klinefelds (sp?) in New York. They have a show, and a website, and they have the best.

Don't forget the sparkles.

7. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    You may as well be a Pnina Tornai bride. Them's the best dresses available right now.

8. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    Quote:Maybe some LED lights that flash. That way everyone would be sure to watch you all day.

9. Squishy

Squishy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Florida
    Quote:Maybe some LED lights that flash. That way everyone would be sure to watch you all day.

Interesting!

Hmmm... I never would have thought of that. What about those icicle Christmas lights... like in a big train behind the bride? That would get attention!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida

Interesting!

Hmmm... I never would have thought of that. What about those icicle Christmas lights... like in a big train behind the bride? That would get attention!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I just saw a huge dress with lights on that show Gypsy Weddings (or something like that). The woman who made the dress followed the bride around with a fire extinguisher just in case. [​IMG] The dress also had moving butterflies.

For your entertainment...

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by