HELP Hand Raised MO Frizzle Roos need Good Homes/free del. in MO

lcourtaway

In the Brooder
11 Years
Oct 22, 2008
St. Louis Missouri
I have 2 very tame hand raised roos approximately 9 weeks old. One is a gold colored frizzle roo with a very cute personality. The other is a (?) that came from the same order that was supposed to be "10 asst Cochin Frizzles" according to the hatchery. He fetches and can count. They're the sweetest roos. I found one home for two of them but still have two to re-home. I am new to this and didn't know what straight run meant. So I have 5 roosters and a city ordinance that says NO roos. I am going to keep one particulary shy guy who doesn't crow a lot so far and gets picked on by the other roos(they chase him away from the feeders)so we'll see how that goes. I have them all (5)separated now in my laundry room and furnace room AND in my upstairs bathroom shower stall. My DH is really not too happy with this arrangement. I live in St. Louis County and there's not a lot of people here who own BYC. Please help. I will deliver within the state if you are a good home and will care for these guys. I will also del to IL if it's not too far. Please no diners.

Last edited:
lc,

Why dont you take them on Letterman and such. Maybe you could make enuff to actually buy you an acreage or something.

You have obviously spent SO much time with them to teach them, I would dearly love to watch a chicken show or any show that had chickens that could do tricks like yours.

I would take one in a heartbeart but also in the city like you, altho I have found an acreage and moving later in the year. My girls sleep inside and I DO have a couple that I am convinced I could have potty trained had I spent enuff time doing so. Also too far away or would think of it anyhow.
sad.png

They way it is, they are trained not to set foot in living room, not to beg at the table when we are eating, etc. Except for one called Lily. She just never got the "rules" thing. lol

Your chickens sound great as well! This is my first experience with raising chicks and I'm having a lot of fun. I have been offered a chance when they are older to do some "touch therapy" with children and the elderly.
Lily sounds very cool. Thanks for your message.

Back
Top Bottom