HELP HOW TO POST A PICTURE OFF A IPAD

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BBCHICKS123, Dec 27, 2016.

1. BBCHICKS123

BBCHICKS123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2016
    Wander land
    I would really like to be able to post pics off my iPad not sure how to do it any ideas

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
  3. RodNTN

RodNTN Following Jesus

May 22, 2013
    The USA
    My Coop
    [​IMG] I am glad you joined us! Great links from the above, I hope you figure it out soon!

4. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under BBCHICKS123 [​IMG] Welcome!

Sorry I have no iPad experience but redsoxs has given you some good links.

I hope you enjoy BYC. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    I don't have an Ipad or other techy stuff, but, haven't figured out how to post photos in all the time I've been on BYC. I always need someone else to do it for me, so doesn't happen often.

6. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Sharing photos is always fun, hope you get it figured out soon!

7. Blooie

Blooie Team Spina Bifida Premium Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Northwestern Wyoming
    My Coop
    I post pics from my iPad all the time. First you have to have it in "desktop" mode rather than "mobile"mode - find that setting at the bottom of the screen once you log in and tap it. After that it works pretty much just like the computer, except you'll see your pictures as code rather than as a photo until after you hit "submit". It's harder to caption multiple photos and if you "edit" later you'll still see them as code until your edit is completed and you've resubmitted the post. I'll try one here and screen shot it as I go.

[​IMG]
    Tap the "photo" icon.

[​IMG]
    Tap "upload files" to get to your iPad photos

[​IMG]
    That will bring up your photos
    [​IMG]
    Select the photo(s) and tap "done".

Then tap to select the size you want and tap submit. You'll see your photo(s) in code, like these are:
    [​IMG]

When you have your picture html codes in your post, tap "submit" and presto - you've posted photos from your iPad. Sorry if this seems kinda elemental but I'm a visual learner so I just kinda assume others are too. Hope this helps.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by