Help I blew up my screen...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CoopCrazy, May 5, 2009.

1. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    I somehow magnified my computer screen and cant make it go back... I am really not very conmputer savvy... Please help someone on here told another person once but i dont remeber.. [​IMG]

2. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Go to your desktop right click, go to properties, settings tab, and then use the slide bar to change your resolution. Hit apply and POOOOOOF!

3. Feathers Acres

Feathers Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Michigan
    Were you using the scroller on your mouse? mine does that all the time when I go to fast, instead of pushing the roller forward push it backwards until its normal size, usualy if that happends whenever you click it will highlight sentences, just exit out and open a new windows. If the search bar above just dissappeared hit f11.

4. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    I am using a laptop so dont think it was the mouse .. I was playing a full screen hidden object game at pogo and when the game was done my whole screen was huge... When I right click on my desktop i dont get the option for properties, it sucks because i have had to open a new tab for internet each time i back out i probably have 5 open cause they are hidden off the bottomof the page..

5. Feathers Acres

Feathers Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Michigan
    Yeah, thats the problem too. It opens a new one everytime you click a link. I exit out all of them and refresh it. I have a laptop too but I use a wireless mouse. If that doesnt work just restart your computer.

6. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    K i will try Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by