Help I have to stay awake all night.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by feather and mountain man, Jul 6, 2011.

1. feather and mountain man

feather and mountain man Corn fed Indiana farmgirl

Jan 17, 2010
    I have a medical exam at the hospital in the morning at 6:30 and it is a sleep deprived with no caffeine. Uhg I am so sleepy.

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:May I suggest some FB games? The Zynga ones are uber frustrating and getting your blood boiling will keep you up. Farmville, Frontierville, cityville, etc. You will reach a point where you acquire a second wind so to speak. Have fun!!!! [​IMG]

3. centrarchid

centrarchid Chicken Obsessed

Sep 19, 2009
    Holts Summit, Missouri
    Frequent short walks. Small apple or celery. Increase light levels. Or sleep for a couple hours and resume three for fours hours before normal wake-up time.

4. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida
    Quote:May I suggest some FB games? The Zynga ones are uber frustrating and getting your blood boiling will keep you up. Farmville, Frontierville, cityville, etc. You will reach a point where you acquire a second wind so to speak. Have fun!!!! [​IMG]

FB games will make time fly for you. [​IMG] That is why I had to quit.

5. feather and mountain man

feather and mountain man Corn fed Indiana farmgirl

Jan 17, 2010

Giggling cause I am also playing farmville right now.

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Giggling cause I am also playing farmville right now.

[​IMG] I quit that game a year because it pis$ed me off so much.

7. Delta2 23

Delta2 23 Flock Master

Sep 4, 2008

FB games will make time fly for you. [​IMG] That is why I had to quit.

[​IMG]
    I think I got up to level 29 of Farmville before I realised trying to unlock the brocolli was a waste of time... [​IMG]

8. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Quote:FB games will make time fly for you. [​IMG] That is why I had to quit.

[​IMG]
    I think I got up to level 29 of Farmville before I realised trying to unlock the brocolli was a waste of time... [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] That was really funny.

9. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida
    Quote:[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] That was really funny.

I quit Farmville because my lifelong chicken hating, non farm animal having self suddenly went and bought chicks. [​IMG] I figured that if I kept on I would have a yardfull of rainbow colored cows eating the crops that I would have been forced to plant. [​IMG]

10. Delta2 23

Delta2 23 Flock Master

Sep 4, 2008
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] That was really funny.

I quit Farmville because my lifelong chicken hating, non farm animal having self suddenly went and bought chicks. [​IMG] I figured that if I kept on I would have a yardfull of rainbow colored cows eating the crops that I would have been forced to plant. [​IMG]

My friends and I would hold competitions to see who could find the most homeless pink cows.

I don't think I ever won any of those [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by