HELP - I NEED INTENSE THERAPY!!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by tnkinhunting, May 4, 2008.

1. tnkinhunting

tnkinhunting Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2008
    East Tennessee
    I just bought 24 eggs - Columbian Cochin, Blue Cohin, and Silver Laced Cochin Bantams! I cannot seem to stop!!!!!!

I have three broodies setting, I have 60 eggs in the bator plus 4 geese eggs, plus 6 pheasant eggs........Is there a cure?

I have "super glued" one tiny cracked egg, waxed another crack.....please tell me there is an end to this madness?

Last Sept I had only 4 mixed bantams!

Ohhhh, but I do love them!!![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. turnerstar31

turnerstar31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2007
    lol i believe that there is a support group on here for that but alas not sure if there is a cure if you find one though please share with the rest of us. [​IMG]

3. Frizzledhen

Frizzledhen Spear Gunnin' Coons

Feb 17, 2007
    Michigan
    There is NO end to the madness! Sorry, you will get through it though. Next you will realize you need to rehome some chickens. It will break your heart to do so but there will be no other way. Once you get your flock down to a manageable number the madness will start all over again. [​IMG]

4. Grillmaster33

Grillmaster33 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2008
    Triad, NC
    I need help.
    Poor teacher here.
    Hatching eggs.
    Livin' in the city.
    Apartment.
    In need of a rental home.
    Nice.
    Bachelorish.
    Land for Chickens.

Help, before I choke in this high-rise!

5. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    There is another teacher near Richmond who has asked me for hatching eggs! I don't have any to offer. I got rid of a big mean roo and my blue is too sweet to throw in the main coop with my mean old marans hens!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by