Help---I need more babies!!!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by lovemychicks9, May 15, 2008.

1. lovemychicks9

lovemychicks9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2008
    South Carolina
    Okay now I am getting so jealous at looking at everyones new fuzzybutts and I really want more but I really do not have any place in my house for a brooder and I still have room in my coop to set up my baby hutch as I do not need nesting boxes for at least 2 months yet or a little longer. Can anyone help me with this problem PLEASE?

Okay so if I want to add more chickiesm do I count coop size and run size together or just the coop size? My coop is 6 ft. by 10 ft. and my run size is 10 feet by 12 feet. So I have 10 chickies ,4 weeks old and I really ,really want some barred rocks but absolutely no one has them for atleast 2 months or more. I really want some New Hampshire or RI Reds too? Is there anyone out there in central Arkansas that has some chicks to sell in these or know where I can get some real quick? I do not want to waite to long as I do not have anywhere to seperate them if there is a big difference in age with my others. So can any one help me with how many and where I can get some ASAP?

2. chcknrs

chcknrs Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Kelso, WA
    WOW! You really got it bad, don't you? [​IMG]
    Maybe call the feed stores, check craigslist, nickel ads, etc?

3. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    Love, I know how you feel, I have 2 more babies coming monday. They are Black Giants. So i am excited too. LOL. I will have 20 total and was gonna stop at 6 Yea right. LOL. I have it bad too. Good luck with your babies.[​IMG][​IMG]:ya

4. Chicken Cluck

Chicken Cluck Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    What is a fuzzybut?

5. lovemychicks9

lovemychicks9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2008
    South Carolina
    A fuzzybutt is cute adorable nickname for baby chicks. When you get the fever all you can see and want is fuzzybutts and you will do anything to get them!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. chcknrs

chcknrs Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Kelso, WA
    [​IMG]

7. Gindee77

Gindee77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    QCA, Illinois
    Yeah, and fuzzy butts turn into fluffy butts when they get older! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by