help identify a couple of chicks, please

yomama

Crowing
10 Years
Nov 6, 2009
outside, except when I'm inside
I ordered 8 chicks from MPC, that just came yesterday!! This is what I ordered: (2) Blue Andalusians, (1)White Plymouth Rock and (5)EE. What I ended up getting was one Blue Andalusian, 4 chipmunk looking EE, and 3 various shades of yellow chicks. Any ideas what these three could be. If it helps, I did tell them that if they needed to substitue I would like any duplicates of what I ordered. If I couldn't get that, then I would take a Golden Campine, a Brown Leghorn or a Silver Laced Wyondotte. Any suggestions what they could be? (I am starting to think that #1 is an EE, because she just developed a brown spot on her wing and she has ever so slight tinges of grey on her, plus very light tinges of green on her legs and feet) Plus, do you think one of them might be the White Plymouth Rock??
Thanks!!

44142_chick_4.jpg

44142_chick_2.jpg

44142_chick_3.jpg

Last edited:
Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Well pic 1, looks like a blue andalusian pic 2 looks like a white rock, and the last pic the chick looks like a EE chick! They're real cute!

That is so cool that #1 might be a Blue Andalusian. I looked up BA chicks online, something I should of done before, and I can definately see it! Well, if you are right, looks like I got every kind I ordered!​

Back
Top Bottom