Help incubation problem!!

Sammi_0411

Crowing
Jun 20, 2020
England UK
Hey so i have 4 brahma eggs in incubator due on sat we on day 19 so far so good.... just had a little issue with the incubator and whilst sorting it as fast as i could the eggs were out for around 3 minutes .....no external pipping yet.... could this of caused any harm.....? šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

Wat a nite! Its 7am here and i havent slept at all had several issues with incubator eggs werent affected to long but couple times had to sort out incubator really hope hasnt affected them as its day 20 and they meant to be on lockdown šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

Wat a nite! Its 7am here and i havent slept at all had several issues with incubator eggs werent affected to long but couple times had to sort out incubator really hope hasnt affected them as its day 20 and they meant to be on lockdown šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

They should be fine. Unless they are externally pipping there's no harm if the humidity is still low. And brief changes in temperature won't be a big deal either - they are producing a bit of heat themselves now and it takes a long time for the egg to heat/cool through completely to the temperature of the air around them. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom