Help. Incubation question

Have a Nuture Right 360 incubator. Counter has reached d-3. Egg turner has not turned off.
Should I go a head and turn the turner off and remove the rack or should I wait.
Hello, welcome to BackYard Chickens! Thank you for joining our community. ☺️ Yes, I would turn off the egg turner ASAP.

Have a Nuture Right 360 incubator. Counter has reached d-3. Egg turner has not turned off.
Should I go a head and turn the turner off and remove the rack or should I wait.
Welcome to BYC!! :welcome :bun:jumpy:bun

Yeah you should remove the turner 3 days from hatching even when it does turn off by itself. The NR 360 is an AWESOME incubator. Im using it for the first time to hatch some of my quail eggs. 7 days till.

Hello, welcome to BackYard Chickens! Thank you for joining our community. ☺️ Yes, I would turn off the egg turner ASAP.
Thank you for your reply. We just did.
This is ourfirst time hatching. Do you leave the hatchlings in the incubator or more them to the brooder box as they hatch.

Thank you for your reply. We just did.
This is ourfirst time hatching. Do you leave the hatchlings in the incubator or more them to the brooder box as they hatch.
You're welcome. I leave them in the incubator until they dry up, once their dried up, I put them in the brooder.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom