HELP?! IS FENBENDAZOLE SAFE WITH TYLEN 50?!? GOOSE TREATMENT ..

spcmoken

Songster
May 26, 2019
My 3.5 yo gander, has been gasping for air for the past 3 days! He is not getting better after 24 hrs of fenbendazole. (Dosing for powder capsules unclear, so he has been getting 15 mg (2 capsules) a day) he is a Canada x swan goose HYBRID. bigger then a Canada. We have severe financial issues that just hit us, right after I found something wrong with my gander and was told he looked like he may have worms and to worm him. Now I have noticed rattling in his chest which makes me assume upper respiratory! We are in N TX, NON STOP HEAT WAVE WITH NO BREAK FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS NOW! 30-50% HUMIDITY MOST DAYS! They were doing fine... I would give them cold treats, change out the water every day, twice if it was in the sun (only 1 water source is for part of the day) and added a small fan in the coop for air movement, for the chickens. Other then that, when it was insanely hot, I would spray down the yard... The ONLY OTHER THING I CAN THINK OF, IS THAT SHORTLY BEFORE THIS HAPPENED, HE WAS NIBBLING ON A FROG ONE OF MY CHICKENS KILLED!!! I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS .. COULD IT BE CONNECTED?! ANYWAY... are antibiotics like tylen 50 or amoxicillin safe while treating with fenbendazole???
Please help, thank you!
I can't lose this boy! He is the big one in the pool !
Link to his YT CHANNEL with videos of his struggle to breathe.

Back
Top Bottom