🙄🤚Do More!😩🤚 Less is More® Kiki Winz!
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
My Coop
  • Scores will be whole numbers, 1 through 10.
  • 10 Being the best.
  • 1 Not so good at all.
  • 0 if all rules are not followed.
  • Photo MUST be large/good quality.
  • Open to all domestic fowl
  • No screenshots, watermarks, or text
  • Landscape only, no portrait or square
    2020-07-28 13_24_02-book-sizes.png
  • No overly edited photos

Judging Sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xnck8HTUNTdpoZkD1WzUuArB11ZApu_OprHhmZAI5eE/edit?usp=sharing

I have a question on the screenshots, do they count if you can't really tell they are a screen shot by looking at them? Like the #18 dog picture in last contest that Kiki was just asking about you could see it was a screen shot but some of the others you couldn't tell by looking at? (I had seen some of those dog pictures before so I figured they where a screen shot.)

Does this make any sense? 😅

I have a question on the screenshots, do they count if you can't really tell they are a screen shot by looking at them? Like the #18 dog picture in last contest that Kiki was just asking about you could see it was a screen shot but some of the others you couldn't tell by looking at? (I had seen some of those dog pictures before so I figured they where a screen shot.)

Does this make any sense? 😅
Yes it makes sense.

In the real world of judging the pictures that are against the rules will be completely hidden from view when it is time to judge... So it will not be this confusing.

Back
Top Bottom