🆘HELP JUDGE Round 4 NOW🆘

Pics
"A screenshot, sometimes referred to as a screencap or screengrab, is an image that shows the contents of a computer display. Screenshots let you capture exactly what you're seeing on your screen to share with others or reference later. Taking, saving, and sharing screenshots can be extremely helpful."

An easy example of a screenshot is entry #2. You can easily tell it is a screenshot because the real image would not have the line of additional pictures at the bottom covering part of the original picture..
That is extremely helpful, thank you! :)

• Scores will be whole numbers, 1 through 10.
  • 10 Being the best.
  • 1 Not so good at all.
  • 0 if all rules are not followed.
  • Photo MUST be large/good quality.
  • Open to all domestic fowl
  • No screenshots, watermarks, or text
  • Landscape only, no portrait or square
    2020-07-28 13_24_02-book-sizes.png

Judging Sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xnck8HTUNTdpoZkD1WzUuArB11ZApu_OprHhmZAI5eE/edit?usp=sharing
Done.
Erza Flight Armor.gif

Eggplant stuck in VCR. Directions were either unclear, or I couldn't tell the difference between square and landscape images on the computer. But it would appear to me that most of the images did not merit a ranking based on that criterion alone.
Erza-100-vs-1-pt-1.gif

Throwing in "domestic" (I'll agree to disagree with that definition) could have made this more interesting, but all the photos qualified on that front. Would have been interesting to see if people could follow directions based on that.
Erza-not-today-buddy.gif

Also, Keeks you uncultured swine, the
1660054584482.png

is clearly a Spitzhauben! lol 😘
Erza-destroying-an-S-rank.gif

Either way, it was nice to see some good photos, even if they didn't qualify. Do I win something for being the meanest judge? 😇

Erza - last monster.gif
Erza - Victory.gif

Why so many zeros? :lau
Eggplant stuck in VCR. Directions were either unclear, or I couldn't tell the difference between square and landscape images on the computer. But it would appear to me that most of the images did not merit a ranking based on that criterion alone.
The orientation of the photos. Everything with a zero was either portrait or square or a screenshot. I didn't see any watermarks or text or non-domestic fowl.

There is only one square picture in that batch. :D
Kiki and I had the same discussion last night. I think it comes down to "observationally square" vs "actual pixels" square. Both are Square, Colt and I were looking at it fron one angle, and Kiki's looking at it from the other. After chatting with her about It I went and redid a bunch of scores, but since I was the only one at that point, I don't think she was gonna mention it.

There is only one square picture in that batch. :D
Hmmmm...I wonder why they looked square on my monitor? I'll bet they wouldn't have looked square if I'd been going through a thread with them. lol Let me see if I can screenshot examples so I don't look stupid.

1660056592762.png

See here, it looks landscape? But when I click the image and it just blows it up, it looks square! 🤯

1660056767720.png

Same with this one...
1660056717804.png

1660056682219.png

Except they don't even look square in the screenshot, I'm taking. It just looks that way on the monitor. Ughh. I guess I'll snip everything and go back through so I can tell what is square and what isn't.

Erza - Pit Fall.gif

Back
Top Bottom