Help, Kitkit is making a funny noise!

Cryss

Eggcentric
6 Years
Nov 12, 2017
Northwest New Jersey
As we were putting the chickens to bed we noticed Kitkit was making this sound. I’ve checked inside her mouth and throat. Her nose was dirty so I kinda cleared it as best I could without hurting her. It was just dirt. She isn’t walking funny or acting weird. I even checked her feet to see if she was in pain with bumble foot or something. Anyone heard this sound before? (Of course she stopped when I started filming🤦🏼‍♀️)

I'm sorry No one has replied. I am not sure what could be going on. Are you seeing any discharge from nares or eyes? From here her eye look clean. Is she eating drinking?

I'm sorry No one has replied. I am not sure what could be going on. Are you seeing any discharge from nares or eyes? From here her eye look clean. Is she eating drinking?

She seems normal otherwise. No discharge. I’m going to have another
close look again tonight when they go to bed. She’s not an affectionate one so I can’t catch her easily.

Many of mine I have to wait till they are inside on the roost before I can get them. My hens mumble to me alot when I am in their coop cleaning are you sure this isn't her normal voice?

The sound was constant last night Al most with every breath. Today she isn’t making the noise. I think she has something stuck and finally worked it out herself. Thank you for checking in post. I’m just so glad she’s ok now. She had me worried.

Back
Top Bottom