1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Help me and hurry

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by Chick1043, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Chick1043

Chick1043 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    i need help my sister is gone for the weekend and im watching her chickens, chick and baby duck.
    And i don't know what to do the baby duck is acting really weird (the ducks breed is Cayuga and it like 3 weeks old) it some how flips on it back
    and starts twitching its legs and some times head it did this yesterday and twice tonight some one please help me!!!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  2. Chick1043

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    Never mind i found out after 1 hour of watching it will fall asleep and the tip over sorry i was scared and didn't know what to do sorry

3. Chick1043

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    O_O Good to know my sister also used my BYC account while I was gone!! LOL

4. klmclain1

klmclain1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2011
    At least she knew where to go for help! She's a good sitter!!

5. Chick1043

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    Haha, Yes!! :) I talk about this website all the time to her! and leave my account signed in lol :) I guess the problem was he/she (duckling) was falling to sleep on a block of wood I put in his/her box (so the cardboard wouldn't get soaked and mold) and he'd/she'd fall asleep and some how role over on his/her back! I thought Nemo was a boy at first because his peep was VERY low! But now it's high! Can't wait to find out!! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by