HELP ME FEED MY CHICKENS !!!!!! Chicken Car Decals

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chickenzoo, Aug 27, 2008.

1. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Well hubby has medically retired (forced at 17 years) [​IMG] from military because THEY messed up his lungs. They also lied about how much they were going to give him = not much. So we are really in a bind, he's been having trouble finding a job that will look past his severe breathing trouble and allergic reaction to chemicals, and business has be slow so I came up with this idea for car decals since I already have the equipment.....If people really like them I will design other breeds & animals etc. You can tell me what you'd like to see or wish you could find. I was going to sell them for $8 / shipping included... or if your local, a bag of chicken food. Right now I just take check/money order but will set up a paypal if people really like them. Thanks for looking ,PM me if you'd like to order ( in process of designing Showgirl, Polish, Wynadotte, Orphington & Serama
    White vinyl Car Decals
    [​IMG]
    property of Creative Impressions Inc.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  2. Lanissa86

Lanissa86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Oh how neat! I really like them! Too bad I am not a Silkie owner, but I am sure you will get some business going! What are they though? Car Decals? Or T-shirt prints? Very creative!

3. AngelzFyre

AngelzFyre Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2007
    Pell City, Alabama
    I don't even have Silkies but think those are adorable!!!!!!
    I love the Silkies are Evil one best!

I'd also buy some for Buff Orpingtons! Also have Black Copper Marans and Ameraucanas.

The designs are great!

Post more when you get them...I'll subscribe so I'll see the updates.
    Thanks!!!

4. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I'll be designing other breeds soon and other animals etc..but I like the chickens. I can do custom stuff too for a little extra. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  5. hooligan

hooligan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Arkansas
    Those are awesome! I don't have Silkies but if you do Cornish X, Cochins or Jersey Giants I'm there! Esp. Cornish Xs LoL

6. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    Wait till PC sees these! And post pics when you have Polish!

7. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

Those are GREAT! Keep us posted if you do a "general" chicken one w/o any specific breeds, or Buff Orps, AustralOrps, RIRs, BRs, etc. Would be very interested in one w/ chickens in general and maybe hearts around them... similar to the "love" avatar in the smilies icons. [​IMG] Great designs! Makes me kinda want one and I don't even have silkies! [​IMG]

8. kodiakchicken

kodiakchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2008
    Kodiak, Alaska
    Those are very cute!!! I will be watching to see what your general designs look like. If you do ducks I'd be interested in those too!

9. erinm

erinm Posting For A change

Feb 24, 2007
    Central Massachusetts
    ar ethey magnets or adhesive or peel and reapply. I would want some that are magnets or removable and reapply. I do not have silkies either but general chickens and breeds would be nice. ErinM

10. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    Quote:PuirpleChicken needs to see the Evil Silkie one!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by