Help me identify my little roo + two more added to post :)

WalkingHorse

In the Brooder
8 Years
Apr 25, 2011
Waller & Grimes County Texas
Hi! I have one roo and I'm not sure what breed he is. He came in my order from McMurray this summer. He is so small compared to my EE's...about the same size as my Silkies. Any ideas? In this pic he's a little wet from the rain so his feet aren't looking as feathered as they normally do. Thanks in advance for any help!
smile.png

88619_eindog.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for your help!
smile.png
Sooo that's a Fayoumis and not a Campine? I am a chicken newby and thought that was a Campine by looking at photos. Thank you for correcting/educating me! I tell you she is the ruler of the roost of my 14 chickens. Not mean but bossy and concerned. She acts like I always thought a roo would act.
big_smile.png

The last two "unidentifieds" I have questions about...would appreciate any help.
smile.png
I have three of the black ones and one of the buff colored. But not sure what they are. Any ideas on the breeds?

88619_beaky.jpg

88619_buffy.jpg

Again, I thank you all for your help! If you ever have any questions about horses, I'm your gal...happy to return the favor!
lol.png

Bantam Red Cochin

the black ones might be minorcas, the buff with its head in the pic could be a buff orpington, the one with the butt and back showing not sure could be an ee, the last one might be a leghorn not sure though.

Back
Top Bottom