Help Me Out

SilkieAngel16

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jan 12, 2013
Texas
Ok I feel so confused. At my chemistry lab I somehow always get paired up with the same guy. He is quiet, extremely shy. When I talk to him he smiles and blushes but then looks away quickly. After class he walks away quickly and leaves. I am a total tomboy I have no clue what is going on. Thoughts? Thank you so much.

He could feel intimidated. Once chemistry is over you guys would have to talk about something besides the assignment and that sort of conversation might make him nervous since he's shy.

I noticed that he always wears a black ops shirt, and since I also play the game I tried to open a conversation. He talked about it for maybe five minutes and then total silence... It was so awkward after that. I also noticed he really doesn't understand the math part. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Just a guess, but I'm assuming you're a girl. That alone makes him extremely nervous. He probably doesn't know how to act around you, and fears if he opens his mouth, he'll say something stupid. Keep trying, find something in common you can talk about. Video games, the next basket ball game, his favorite sports team, his car..anything. He might come around for you.
wink.png

Uh yeah I'm a girl!! XD Haha thanks so much I'll try that. It was making me feel uncomfortable as I don't deal with silence well... I am a very bold person lol. I keep thinking maybe he just really doesn't like my prescence and maybe I shouldn't talk to him... But who likes an awkward silence? Not me! I just don't understand how come he would smile and then take off like there was a fire just to stand outside and talk to no one ?

Back
Top Bottom